6 Steps to Connect Shopify to Your Facebook Page
Shopify, one of the most used shopping CRM, gives you features that allow your customers to quickly find your products on the Facebook market and purchase those products directly through your Shopify store.
Allow me to walk you through a simple step-by-step process of connecting your Shopify store with your Facebook business shop so that you can start selling products through your Facebook business page.
Things to do before setting up Facebook on Shopify
- Set up a Facebook page. Make sure you have an ad account and Meta Business Manager
- Connect your Facebook business page with your Meta Business Manager
Steps to connect Facebook page to Shopify
- Sign in to your Shopify account. Navigate to the shop you want to connect to on Facebook. Install the Facebook channel to connect Meta to Shopify by clicking on the plus sign below the sales channel menu on the sidebar. A pop-up will appear where you can search for Facebook and click to install.
- Click on the Facebook menu on the sidebar below the sales channel menu. Click on connect to connect your Facebook account. A pop-up requiring you to sign in to your Facebook account will appear. Sign in with your personal account that is associated with your Facebook business page. Go ahead and connect to the business manager that’s associated with your business page. This allows you to remove a Facebook business page from an existing business manager and reconnect that business page to a different business manager. You can also verify your Shopify domain. The Facebook channel will be activated after you’ve set up Instagram Shop, Facebook Shop, or Facebook Marketing on Shopify. Now, Shopify has permission to access your Facebook Page, ad account and Business Manager.
- Add Meta Pixel to your Shopify admin. Connect the right Facebook pixel events associated with your account
- Create a Facebook e-commerce account. To do so, click create new, and make sure you read and understand the terms and conditions before accepting.
- After setting up, you can see that your Shopify account products within your Shopify store account are synced. It is important to know their product changes may take up to 15 minutes to sync. You can also create collections and customise your Facebook shop.
- You may now enable Conversions API for more reliable data sharing. In your Data Sharing Settings, select “Enhanced” or “Maximum” to send data via Conversions API.
You’ve now finished connecting your Shopify store to your Facebook page and you’re ready to create an ad to attract new shoppers to your website.