Find Out Who Has Blocked You On Instagram
When someone blocks you on Instagram, there is actually no immediate indication or notification from the app. Instagram won’t inform you that you’ve been blocked, and you may not notice it unless you investigate the situation further.
There are some clues that might indicate that someone has blocked you on Instagram. You may notice a sudden drop in their account activity, such as not seeing their posts or stories on your feed, and not receiving direct messages from them. Additionally, when you search for their Instagram handle, you might not be able to find their account or access their profile.
If you’re still unsure whether someone has blocked you or if it’s just a mistake, there are a few methods you can try to confirm your suspicions.
How to Know If Someone Blocked You on Instagram
It’s important to keep in mind that Instagram does not send notifications when someone blocks you. It’s also important to note that being blocked by someone on Instagram is different from their profile being set to private. Instead of relying on third-party apps, a simple search within the app or website can help you determine if someone has blocked you. Using multiple methods to confirm whether or not someone has blocked you is recommended to ensure accuracy. To find out who blocked you on instagram, you first need to:
1. Search for their account: To investigate whether someone has blocked you on Instagram, you can try a few methods to confirm your suspicions. One way is to search for their account by inputting their username into the Search bar in the Instagram app. If the account doesn’t appear in the search results, it could mean that the person has either blocked you or deleted their account.
2. Use an old comment or a DM to reach their profile. Another method you can try is to use an old comment or direct message to access their profile. If their profile appears but displays a message saying “User not found” and “No Posts Yet” on their photo grid, it’s a sign that they have blocked you.
It’s important to note that this method only works if you have exchanged messages with the person previously. If you haven’t, you may need to try some of the other methods available to determine if the person has blocked you on Instagram.
3. Visit their Instagram profile on the web. Another way to investigate if someone has blocked you on Instagram is to visit their profile on the web. Simply launch any mobile or desktop browser and enter www.instagram.com/(username). If you are able to view their profile on the web but not on the Instagram app, it’s a sign that they may have blocked you. However, if you are unable to view their profile on Instagram’s web platform, it’s possible that the person has deleted their account.
4. Try to follow them. You can also try to follow the person to determine if they have blocked you. Visit their profile page on Instagram’s web platform and click on the blue “Follow” button. If they have blocked you, the button will not function, and Instagram may display an error message. This method can be helpful in confirming your suspicions.
5. Look for likes and comments on groups and other accounts. If you are unsure whether someone has blocked you on Instagram, you can look for their likes and comments on groups and other accounts. If you notice their activity on these platforms, it suggests that they have not deleted their account but may have blocked you specifically.
Keep in mind that this method may not always be foolproof, as the person may simply be inactive or have changed their preferences for their activity to be private. Therefore, it’s always a good idea to use multiple methods to confirm whether or not someone has blocked you on Instagram.