Google Photos: Automatically Share Photos With Loved Ones This Holiday Season
One of the best methods for organizing and storing all of your photos and videos is Google Photos. It makes saving all those priceless memories as straightforward as possible with simple cloud backups and robust search features.
Take advantage of Google Photos‘ sharing options if you find yourself storing a lot of content there. The Photos app has a dedicated Sharing tab that makes sharing photos with loved ones, family, and friends simple and hassle-free. Here’s how to put it to use!
How to use Google Photos to automatically share photos with loved ones
There are several ways to share images and videos. However, none of them are automated. You must set up a Partner sharing if you want to automatically share your files. Here’s how to go about it.
1. Launch Google Photos on your mobile device.
2. At the bottom, tap Sharing.
3. At the top, tap Share with partner > Get started.
4. Select the start date and the pictures you want to share with the partner account.
- Choosing photos to share:
- All photos: All images on google photos will be selected and shared.
- Only photos containing selected people: You have the option of sharing one or more face groups. Photos that match any of the face groups chosen are shared.
- Choosing a starting date:
- All time: You can share all photos at any time.
- Since specific date: Any photos with dates after the selected date are shared.
5. Tap Select partner to invite the account you want to partner with. You can only invite someone with a Google Account.
6. Type out the person’s email or name if they’re saved to your contacts.
7. Tap Confirm if everything looks fine.
8. Request acceptance of your invitation from the person you’ve chosen to be your partner. They will get an email and a push notification on their phone.
Google Photos will begin automatically sharing your photos with your partner as soon as they accept the invitation.
Google Photos makes everything easy
After everything is said and done, Google Photos is now enabled for Partner Sharing. Regularly new photos and videos that you have approved will be added to your partner’s Photos library. You can now share photos and videos this festive season with family and friends automatically while having fun without worrying about manually adding photos because this process runs in the background on its own.
You can use this feature the same way whether on Android, iPhone, Ipad, or a computer
It’s incredibly simple to share high-quality photos and videos with others using Google Photos. You can even share these excellent videos and images through Google Messages thanks to a clever Photos integration.